The doctors at In 8 Wellness Center are specialists in what is called corrective chiropractic care. This type of chiropractic is not just symptom relief care but oriented in discovering and correcting the cause of the underlying problem. By getting to the source of the problem and allowing the body to heal then dysfunction can be repaired so it is less likely to reappear in the future. This unique craft combines specific chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue release, and corrective exercise.
Integrative Diagnosis Soft Tissue
Integrative diagnosis is a complete system for evaluating and correcting muscle and joint problems. Our specialist Mike Black is a certified integrative diagnosis provider in collaboration with the doctors of the In8 Wellness Center in Beverly, MA dedicated to restoring health and function to the body.
Each patient at In8 Wellness Center in Beverly, MA has unique needs depending on their wellness score outcome. Customized corrective exercise plans are essential to restoring specific core strength and flexibility problems limiting optimal function. The doctors create corrective exercise plans for patients to perform following their adjustment.
At In8 Wellness Center we have a unique approach to helping our patients achieve an optimal state of wellness so they can live the lifestyles and do the things that they love. The first step in that direction is to receive a Wellness Score!
What is a Wellness Score?
When asked the question “how do you know when you’re healthy?”, what is the first answer that comes to mind? For the vast majority of people, the answer has something to do with the way they feel. The problem with this misunderstood concept is that health actually has less to do with how you feel and more to do with how you function. By the time you feel a problem, it can mean that it has been there for a long time. For example, the most common first symptom of heart disease is a heart attack! The first sign of diabetes can be sudden weight loss or numbness. Even cancer is typically non-symptomatic until it’s grown uncontrollably.
So how do you know how well you are functioning? This is where the wellness score comes in to play. Considering how valuable your health is, the wellness score could be the most important test that you’ve ever taken when it comes to your health.
At In8 Wellness Center in North Andover, the doctors will perform the following tests to measure your wellness score:
- Neuro-spinal analysis: Your most important organ that regulates body function is your nervous system. It is protected by a suit of armor called your spine. Having a properly functioning spine is paramount for great neurological function. The doctors will assess your spinal health by testing the range of motion, analyze every vertebra for potential damage or dysfunction, perform neurological testing, and muscle tests to make sure your brain is communicating to all tissues and organs.
- Functional Movement Assessment: Every human being is designed to move. We have evolved to rely on our core strength and flexibility in order to express optimal physical health. The doctors at In8 Wellness Center will assess your core strength and flexibility with specific testing to discover any limitations or potential threats to your structure.
- Digital Postural Assessment: Posture follows movement like a shadow. Your daily habits influence body posture, and your posture will dictate how well you move your body. At In8 Wellness Center we have the latest technology to digitally analyze posture and gait to identify any imbalances that will cause wear and tear of your spine and joints.
- Digital X-ray Analysis: In8 Wellness Center in North Andover is equipped with the latest digital x-ray technology when necessary to assess potential damage to the spine or extremities. Specific studies are performed to identify precise areas that may need correction.
General Health Testing: Critical data such as your waist to hip ratio, BMI, blood pressure, resting heart rate, and body fat % are collected to determine risk for chronic disease.
- Comprehensive Blood Panel: At In8 we have partnered with Boston Heart Diagnostics in Framingham, MA. Boston Heart is a world-leader in aiding providers to deliver personalized custom cardiovascular health reports for their patients. The data from the report is critical for our nutrition specialists to create personalized nutrition plans and supplementation to prevent and even reverse chronic disease.
What is 8WW?
Give us 8 weeks and we will change your life! 8 Weeks To Wellness is just that, an 8-week program that is designed to transform your health. Forever.
The comprehensive lifestyle program begins with a wellness score that will assess your specific needs. The program consists of customized chiropractic services, functional fitness training, individualized nutrition and supplementation plans, and meditation. Simply, your lifestyle consists of how you eat, how you move, and how you think. 8ww will help you make shifts in each area to help you move towards your optimal potential.
On average, depending on specific health goals, our 8WW members have achieved the following:
- 15-20 lbs of weight loss
- 2-4 inches off their waist
- 2-3 inches off their hips
- Decrease 20 points on their cholesterol and triglycerides
- Decrease in symptoms by 50%
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Decreased diastolic blood pressure by 5-10 points
- And many other immeasurable improvements in quality of life!
At In8 Wellness Center our doctors are on the cutting edge of 21st Century health care. Chiropractic is an integral part of that health strategy. In our society today, we are living lifestyles that have become very unnatural. We sit for many hours per day, perform repetitive tasks, endure modern mental-emotional stressors, and subject our bodies to high-impact injuries. Physically, we have not caught up with these chronic demands and many people suffer from spinal injuries and degenerative problems as a result.
Today, Chiropractic care has become a very important addition to the list of healthcare providers that families trust to help them prevent future injuries, help adapt to daily physical stress, and recover from injury.
The doctors at In8 perform specific gentle chiropractic adjustments by hand to restore optimal function and health to the spine and nervous system. This enables the body to function to its optimal potential and prevent early wear and tear. Each patient is examined thoroughly prior to beginning a corrective plan to maximize results.
In most corrective plans at In8 Wellness Center, the following successful strategies are implemented:
Corrective adjustments delivered in rhythm Corrective exercise to strengthen weak areas of the body Elimination of bad habits causing problems
This strategy not only helps reverse chronic damage to the spine but helps rebuild strength and allows you to correct problems by addressing the cause. All rehabilitative exercise performed at In8 are programmed and supervised by the doctors to ensure great results and optimal progress.
In8 Wellness Center nutrition plans are customized to our patient’s needs. Our objective general health testing and Boston Heart Blood panel enable our nutrition experts to deliver optimal recommendations to help you achieve your goals.
Our plans can be done with you, done for you, or done by you.
Done by you is a one-time service where our nutrition expert will put together a plan for you to tackle on your own.
Done with you is a customized plan created for you with built-in check-ins with our nutrition experts to provide accountability and ensure your plan is working for you.
Done for you is a special plan exclusive to our 8WW patients where everything is provided in an online format from meal plans, shopping lists, to snacks, and daily journaling. This service can even include a meal service who will prepare 8WW approved meals for your plan if you are pinched for time.
The training services that we deliver at our training center is called functional training. Simply, the training is programmed in a way where you will be working on correcting posture-specific movement patterns, improving core strength and flexibility, and breaking a serious sweat to improve cardiovascular conditioning.
Our trainers at In8 work closely with the doctors to ensure low injury risk for our members and to make all your workouts scaled correctly for all ability levels.
In8 Wellness Center has partnered with Boston Heart Diagnostics to offer customized comprehensive metabolic panels for our patients. The panel offers specific testing ordered by the doctors that upon review allow targeted lifestyle recommendations. Most insurances will cover Boston Heart services. Please inquire with the front desk at your wellness score appointment for insurance information.